Skills & Experience:
• Evidence in health / nursing-related studies with on-going personal and professional development
• Strong in cannulation and able to perform cannulation, blood taking and drug administration
• Registered Nurse with three years of experience, radiology knowledge and experience desirable
• Able to use own initiative and ability to work as part of the team.
• Ability to work flexible hours to meet the service requirement.
• Ability to lead and change new ways of working.
• Strong organisational skills working across many modalities.
• Follows the organization code of conduct for behaviour Job Title: Senior Staff Nurse, Radiology Deliverables and Responsibilities Skills & Experience Professional Conduct
• Maintain professional appearance in business or business casual attire
• Creates positive and collaborative work environment
• Respond and arrive prepared and in a timely manner
• Assume positive intent and remain open minded
• Communicate clearly with honesty and integrity
• Be respectful and always committed to the organization
The Senior Nurse will be accountable for clinical practice, the delivery of quality clinical care, and a customer-focused driven service with the Radiology team.
The post holder will also support the Radiologist and Radiographers in the management of the clinical areas, including assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs of care.