• Minimum secondary education is required.
• Able to converse, read and write in English.
• Prior experience in hospital or hospitality setting is an added advantage
• Must be fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccinations.
• Accountability: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts constructive feedback.
• Responding to change: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
• File management: Develops and implements filing systems for correspondence, reference materials and other records.
• Administrative support: Provides secretarial and administrative support for leaders or departments.
• Accuracy & quality: Completes work assignments within established quality and/or quantity standards.
Performs clerical duties related to the storage, retrieval, and distribution of records.