Patient Care Associates (PCAs) work alongside other healthcare professionals, typically nurses, radiographers to assist them with any additional duties where they need a helping hand.
They can also support doctors, radiographers and a broad spectrum of other healthcare professionals.
- Provides basic nursing services including monitoring of patients according to protocols and standards.
- Provides quality customer service to patients.
- Ensure safe ferrying of patient
- Assist with bed to chair transfers/ wheelchair patients
- Provides assistances to radiographers in acquiring protocol instructions, sorting of films
- Assists to prepare patients for scans
- Ensure appointment and registration of patients are correctly performed
- Other assignments as and when required
- Manage patient's needs and care within the center
- Educating potential patients on our services and packages