Your privacy is important to us
The security of your personal data is important to us. RadLink Asia Pte Ltd has in place safeguards to protect the personal data stored with us. This policy describes how we may collect, use, disclose, process and manage your personal data.
This policy applies to any individual’s personal data which is in our possession or under our control.
Usage of your personal data
- To process my (or my ward’s) registration / application for services provided by RadLink Asia;
- To administer and manage my (or my ward’s) account(s) and records with RadLink Asia;
- To process and deal with any claims, including but not limited to the settlement of claims and any necessary associated investigations involving Medisave, insurance, and other forms of third-party payment, which may involve the release of my (or my ward’s) personal data to such third-party payers for the evaluation of benefits;
- To carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including background checks) in accordance with legal / regulatory requirement or risk management procedures;
- To carry out my (or my ward’s) instructions to the extent of what is permissible by law and professional practice, or respond to my (or my ward’s) enquiries;
- To record my (or my ward’s) preferences and utilisation patterns for business research, trending, and other forms of data analysis (e.g. via surveys, website cookies, etc.);
- For staff training and education, service improvement, and internal quality assurance;
- To send me (or my ward) information related to services rendered to me (or my ward) by RadLink Asia, its affiliates, business partners, and related companies (including but not limited to appointment confirmations / reminders, medical results / prescriptions, and billing / claims information); and
- In the event of health screening / checks sponsored by third parties (i.e. employers or insurers), to analyse and release any of my (or my ward’s) personal data collected through such interventions to the sponsoring parties for regulatory compliance, health monitoring, evaluation of fitness for employment, or determination of insurance coverage / benefits entitlement (as the case may be).
Disclosure and sharing of personal data
We may from time to time and in compliance with all applicable laws on data privacy, disclose your personal data to any personnel of RadLink Asia or to third parties, whether located in Singapore or elsewhere, in order to carry out the purposes set out above. Please be assured that when we disclose your personal data to such parties, we require them to ensure that any personal data disclosed to them are kept confidential and secure.
We wish to emphasise that RadLink Asia does not sell personal data to any third parties and we shall remain fully compliant of any duty or obligation of confidentiality imposed on us under the applicable agreement(s) and / or terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you or our customer or any applicable law.
We may transfer, store, process and / or deal with your personal data outside Singapore. In doing so, we will comply with the PDPA and other applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Retention of personal data
Your personal data is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
How to contact us
To contact us on any aspect of this policy or your personal data or to provide any feedback that you may have, please get in touch with our customer centre officer in the following ways: at our hotline at +65 6836 0808 or email us at email@example.com
We may amend this policy from time to time to ensure that this policy is consistent with any developments to the way RadLink Asia uses your personal data or any changes to the laws and regulations applicable to RadLink Asia. We will make available the updated policy on our web site. All communications, transactions and dealings with us shall be subject to the latest version of this policy in force at the time.