MRI Breast Course with MRI Guided biopsy workshop
Venue: Holiday Inn Singapore Orchard City Centre
Date: 15-16 December 2018
Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Course Director: Dr Niketa Chotai. Consultant, RadLink Diagnostic Imaging Centre, Visiting Consultant, TTSH.
International faculty: Dr Supriya Kulkarni, Assistant Professor, University of Toronto. Director of Breast Imaging Education and Fellowships. Staff Radiologist, Joint Department of Medical Imaging, University Health Network, Mount Sinai Hospital and Woman’s College Hospital.
This is a two days course during which the participants will be exposed to intensive training on basics of MRI Breast technique, MRI breast guidelines, Hands-on reading MRI breast. There will be lectures, extensive workstations based case reviews and Question answer sessions. There will be exposure to average 60 MRI Breast cases. There will be half day hands-on workshop on MRI Guided Breast biopsy.
Objective of the course:
At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Describe various indications and guidelines for Breast MRI. They will know pros and cons of using this modality in various clinical conditions.
- Report MRI Breast study systematically with utilization of appropriate BI-RADS Lexcion as described by ACR Guidelines.
- Have enhanced interpretative skills of reading Breast MRI in various breast conditions, including breast implants
- Use various protocols with understanding of usefulness of each sequence.
- Learn safe and effective MRI guided breast biopsy technique